Advertisement

SHALLOT IS NOT A LOSER & NEITHER IS GIBLET!! The END Of Part 3!! | Dragon Ball Legends - PART 60

SHALLOT IS NOT A LOSER & NEITHER IS GIBLET!! The END Of Part 3!! | Dragon Ball Legends - PART 60 Here we are everyone!! The finale of Part 3... Didn't think that we'd be here so soon, but I guess that makes sense due to GIBLET being revealed... Oh and an army of Gero's. Yeah neat. BUT GIBLET THOUGH!!!

Follow me on Twitch ►

We.B Covers ►
ITUNES ►
SPOTIFY ►

Send Your FanMail to

ATTN: Alejandro Saab
FUNimation Entertainment
Bldg 1
1200 Lakeside Pkwy
Flower Mound, Tx 75028

Follow me on Twitter ►
Follow me on Instagram ►
Like me on Facebook ►
Become a Patron ►

Check out my website ►

dragon ball legends giblet,dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends hooded saiyan,giblet,red hooded saiyan,hooded saiyan,shallots twin brother,db legends,db legends giblet,db legends summons,db legends story,dragon ball legends story,dragon ball legends kaggyfilms,dragon ball legends story kaggyfilms,

Post a Comment

0 Comments