Advertisement

Staying Up All Night On a School Night! (Live Overnight Challenge Attempt #1)

Staying Up All Night On a School Night! (Live Overnight Challenge Attempt #1) I will attempt to stay up all night to see what it is really like! I hope I don't die, and let's see if some of you can stay up with me XD.

I will randomly get up and floss in front of the camera at some point during the livestream. See if you can find the time stamp where I floss in front of YOU! Good luck, and comment the time stamp down below!

P.S. I did not take any naps during the day prior to this challenge :O. Wish me luck!

"Talent is a gift, but your attitude, work ethic, and character are things you have to develop yourself" -Rebekah Harkness

staying up all night,what is it like to stay up all night,is staying up all night bad for you,all nighter,grind don't stop,staying up all night on a school night,pulling an all nighter on a school night,livestream,is staying up all night bad,is staying up late bad,is staying up late bad for you?,

Post a Comment

0 Comments