Advertisement

Top 5 lifestyle saudia vs Pakistan...differences of life between Saudia & Pakistan {pardesi life}

Top 5 lifestyle saudia vs Pakistan...differences of life between Saudia & Pakistan {pardesi life} Are u spending life in pardes.... Then watch out my this vedios in which i discuss the lifestyle difference between Saudia&Pakistan
Assalamoalikum
A warm  welcome to my channel
My home My heaven
I am fari settled in saudia i am a home maker blessed with 3 daughters zainab n twins (zunaira zarnab)
In this channel i am gonna share how i live in saudia after spending 7 years of my life in joint family systems n now home alone... Experiencing n exploring new lifestyle with family...
Glad u found my channel if you like my vedio please subscribe, like, comment & support..
Follow me on Instagram
Farhazahid_fk
#myhomemyheaven
#hindiurduvlog
#pakistanimom
#lifestyles
#saudiarab
#pakistani
#pardesi
#myheaven

pakistani vloger,shopping,food,dress,difference,life,saudia versus Pakistan,life in pardesi,life in saudia,pakistani life,pakistanimom,top 5,myheaven,myhomemyheave,

Post a Comment

0 Comments