Advertisement

You Can’t Make This Stuff Up

You Can’t Make This Stuff Up #YouCantMakeThisStuffUp #TheTateFiles #BabyHands So, My daughter and myself were hanging out. We saw a t-shirt we both liked. She left. I bought it and thought, hmm, I’m gonna go to her apartment, call her, have her come to the balcony, throw it up to her... how adorable. Um ya, it went on the second floor balcony. Omg 🤦🏼‍♀️😩😂 We went and knocked and rang door bell. Then we go back up and Chloé writes a letter to them. She takes it up and leaves it there. I was gonna leave. Chloe’ lowered a chord with some type of wire hook she taped to it. 3rd floor balcony to the 2nd floor balcony. (See full vids on snap chat before the go away.)AngelBruce 👈🏼👈🏼👈🏼 (Or Try Angela Tate) Also a snippet on Instagram AngelBruceTate👈🏼👈🏼✋🏼
That was a fail. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then she checks and they had thrown it over and On The ground. 🤭🙄 A Holes. Chloe’ runs down and grabs the shirt. Runs back up. We have the shirt! She wants to write them a letter to explain what happened. 😂😭 They didn’t even open the first letter. 🙄 They didn’t speak and just tossed it over the balcony and on the ground. 🤭😳
Victory with my great idea. You can not make this stuff up! I’m out.

baby hands,the tate files,funny video,comedy,entertainment,lol,you can't make this stuff up,funny,snap chat,instagram,AngelBruceTate,AngelBruce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments