Advertisement

GEMINI ♊️ JUNE 2019 • THEY STRAIGHT UP LIED TO YOU ABOUT THEIR EX 🤨 • General & Love Reading

GEMINI ♊️ JUNE 2019 • THEY STRAIGHT UP LIED TO YOU ABOUT THEIR EX 🤨 • General & Love Reading #GEMINI #JUNE2019 #TAROTREADING
Thanks so much for checking out my channel!
Please like, Share & Subscribe at:


Hit the Bell to be notified of when I go Live!


***BOOK A READING***

Thank you for your interest in booking a reading. I will be opening up a limted amount of appointments mid-June for a few weeks. I am working on new projects and a way to streamline the appointment process. Please use the email below to book a reading. Thank you!

$45.00 Personal Recorded Reading (30 mins)
Email: virgoangeltarot@gmail.com

Please put BOOK A READING in the subject line so that I see your email right away. Allow 24-48 hour response time.


::SOCIAL MEDIA::

I will be back on Instagram soon! I Post Monthly Reading Specials on Instagram!
Follow me on Instagram for Tarot Posts, Updates and Insights.
IG:


***GIFTS & DONATIONS***

THANK YOU! To all my kind and generous subscribers & supporters for all your Monetary & Wish List Gifts.
I Appreciate You!

If you'd like to gift new decks, equipment or my favorite supplies for readings, you can purchase from my Amazon wish list:



If the readings resonated and you feel called to send a monetary donation, you can do so at:


*I am eternally grateful for your gifts & donations*

All donations go directly back into my YouTube Channel so that I can keep bringing you readings! Your support means the world to me!


~~Thank You for Liking, Sharing & Subscribing!~~
Much Love for All Your Support!


Be sure to check out your Sun, Moon, Rising, Venus sign readings as well. Don't know your placements? Check out Cafe Astrology for your free natal chart.



**I am not sponsored or affiliated with Cafe Astrology in any way. This is the site I personally use. You can also google "Free natal chart"



••READINGS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY••
Readings are for 18 & over. (Occasional explicit language) I do not give medical or legal advice. Please do not make any major life changing decisions based on any tarot reading. Use your own Free Will judgement when making life decisions. Your life, your rules, your decisions. Know when its time to take a tarot break and/or when its time to seek professional help. Don't base your life on any reader or any readings.

virgo angel tarot,instagram,2019,intuitive,tarot,reading,oracle,spirituality,clarity,tarot reader,tarot reading,tarotscope,zodiac,aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,aquarius,pisces,tarot deck,oracle reading,daily,weekly,monthly,angel,reader,horoscope,astrology,READER,LOVE READING,love tarot,love,cross watcher,energy,twin flame,soulmate,marriage,marraige,lovers,romance angels,angel reading,GENERAL READING,MONEY,

Post a Comment

0 Comments