Advertisement

My 4 favourite species of nano fish - Good choice for nano aquariums

My 4 favourite species of nano fish - Good choice for nano aquariums Since nano tanks are my favourites and I have plenty of them, I had the idea to collect my favourite nano fish for you. They are so tiny and beautiful, it’s also really rad to keep them and it’s lovely to just sit there and be watching them. You are not supposed to keep them in anything below 30 liters but I have some in aquariums like that and they are doing great, some of them bred too.

It’s important to have 5-6 of them at least because they feel themselves safe in groups. I feed them with flakes but sometimes they get frozen food as well. I’m trying my best to make their aquarium as natural as possible or at least get close to their habitat. They don’t like too much light but enjoy the plants and shady shelters. If you keep them well they will reward your efforts with their beautiful appearance.
Links:





Music: Epidemicsound.com
Gear I use:
Canon 1DX MK II Canon and Sigma lenses
DJI Ronin M
Edited and graded in Final Cut X

Tags:
thecinescaper, aquarium, aquascaping, nanotank, tank, fishtank, freshwater tank, nano, aquascaper, fish, nature, nature aquarium, fishkeeping, art, hobby, design, home, interior design, cinematography, canon, 1dx MK II, editing

thecinescaper,aquascaping,aquarium,fishtank,freshwater,nano,nanotank,fish,tropical fish,aquascaper,the green machine,nature,nature aquarium,planted tank,hobby,tropical,pond,ember tetra,boraras,corydoras,danio,galaxy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments