Advertisement

✧Nightcore → Lemon Fight -Stronger feat

✧Nightcore → Lemon Fight -Stronger feat Track: Lemon Fight - Stronger (feat. Jessica Reynoso) [NCS Release]

Music: provided by NoCopyrightSounds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyrics:

Ain't no love, like a real love
But it goes so fast
All tied up like a captive
I'm on to you

Used up eight of my nine lives
Standing on rainbows, playing it cool
I haven't felt this in ages
I have no more patience
So won't you please

Stay a bit longer
You're making me stronger
Making me stronger
Stay a bit longer
You're making me stronger
Making me stronger

Making me stronger

Ain't no luck, finding real love
Gotta know where to look
Time moves fast
And I'm grown up I'm on to you

Used up eight of my nine lives
Standing on rainbows, playing it cool
I haven't felt this in ages
And I have no more patience
So won't you please

Stay a bit longer
You're making me stronger
Making me stronger
Stay a bit longer
You're making me stronger
Making me stronger

Making me stronger

What can I do to make you
Stay a little longer
You're making me stronger
Making me stronger
Stay a little longer
You're making me stronger
Making me stronger
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important to read⚠
There is no copyright infringement intended and all in in this video (image, audio) is not owned by me, I simply mixed it together for entertainment.

If you are the original owner of this image, audio and you don't want me to have your work uploaded on my channel, please contect me via my email: Kenke.Nightcore@gmail.com and I will remove the Image, audio immediately!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This transformative remix work constitutes a fair-use of any copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US copyright law. - permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for watching, I hope you like this song, give the video a thumps up if you like it, subscribe for more content and don't forget to turn on the notification button.

lemon nightcore,nightcore,Stronger,lemon fight stronger,nightcore lemon,nightcore lyrics,lemon remix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments