Advertisement

Turning old jewelry into pure gold bars

Turning old jewelry into pure gold bars Buy my serpent shirt!
-------------------------------------------------
Followup video on other channel:

A few months ago, one of my patrons sent me a bunch of old gold jewelry for me to refine. I originally thought that it was going to just be some gold plated stuff, but it turned out to be quite a bit of gold. I was able to purify out all of the gold and then melt them down into some small 24K pure gold bars.

Procedure references:
indeedItdoes:
CodysLab: (Both the main procedure and the silver recovery. I can't find the video where he recovered the silver from the chloride though.)

-------------------------------------------------

Nile Red Shop:

Patreon:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Instagram:

nile,red,science,hold,bars,pure,24k,24k gold,refine,jewelry,extract,gold,chemistry,nitric acid,aqua regia,dissolve,chloroauric acid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments