Advertisement

Unity3d Ray Tracing with NVIDIA 2080 and Unity DXR Editor Experimental Build

Unity3d Ray Tracing with NVIDIA 2080 and Unity DXR Editor Experimental Build NVIDIA RTX Graphic Cards are now able to perform real-time ray tracing and Unity3d has now started experimenting with this technology. In this video I provide you with insight on how to get the Unity3d DXR experimental editor installed in Windows and also show you what are some of the errors I am getting during this process.

The experimental GitHub repository shown in this video and Editor can be downloaded from:


Support me in Patreon so I can keep doing stuff like this for free!


Get realtime indie development tips from me in Twitter


Subscribe to my indie development videos & game releases newsletter


Blog about Indie development and startup

unity ray tracing,unity ray tracing tutorial,realtime,real-time,raytracing,ray tracing,global illumination,DXR,RTX,Turing,2080 ti,Unity 3D,Unity 2019,Unity,unity3d ray tracing,game raytracing,realtime raytracing,unity3d experimental,lights,reflections,bmw,nvidia rtx,nvidia ray tracing,nvidia rtx 2080 ti,

Post a Comment

0 Comments