Advertisement

VARIETY OF PACKS WITH A VARIETY OF AMAZING PULLS!!

VARIETY OF PACKS WITH A VARIETY OF AMAZING PULLS!! HELLO GUYS!
Welcome back! Today we are opening a variety of packs! Hope we get amazing pulls!!

YOUTUBE HAS OFFICIALLY DEMONITIZED ME! SO SAD… if you want to help out this channel, please donate to my PayPal at margaretwong112@gmail.com.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE (JOIN THE FAM)

Interested in sending fanmail?? Here’s an address to use! But please mail things in the beginning of the week :)
2450 Venture Oaks Way Suite 410
Sacramento, CA 95757

Email me at Maggietcgtube@gmail.com and I’ll give you special instructions on how to do so :)

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE; and THANK YOU for everything! Your support means the world to me!

Special thanks to my sponsors:


Checkout my Twitter:


Checkout my Instagram:


#pokemon #pokemoncards #unbrokenbonds

Pokemon,Pokemon trading card game,pokemon cards,Pokemon sun and moon,Pokemon cards,Pokemon card opening,Pokemon card unboxing,Pokemon card collection,Pokemon cards opening booster box,Pokemon opening,giveaway,pokemon variety pack opening,unbroken bonds,unbroken bond opening,crimson invasion,dragon majesty,steam seige,fates collide,breakthrough,

Post a Comment

0 Comments