Advertisement

FIRST DRIVE: Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E! Will Ken Block be Allowed to Hoon it?

FIRST DRIVE: Electric Ford Mustang Mach-E! Will Ken Block be Allowed to Hoon it? Ford invited me out to test out their all-new Electric Ford Mustang Mach E, and give my feedback on one of the very first hand-built prototypes. So why not try and hoon it too - for research and development of course. Stoked that this was my first EVER drive in an electric vehicle!

Subscribe to my channel for more:
Follow me on Instagram: @kblock43
Follow on Facebook: facebook.com/kenblockracing

Rad gear that The Hoonigans make for me:

Mach E,Ford Mustang Mach E,Electric Mustang,Ford Electric Mustang,Mach E burnout,Ken Block Mach E,Ken Block Mustang,Ken Block electric mustang,electric mustang burnout,Ford Mach E first drive,Ken Block Hoonigan Mustang Mach E,Ken Block Electric,Tesla vs Mustang,Tesla,EV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments