Advertisement

A dull day of rain catches me a fish I've never caught before

A dull day of rain catches me a fish I've never caught before So we tried a new lake out but it wasn't the nicest of days by fare. Windy, cold and after a few hours, chucking it down with rain and this was suppose to but spring! No matter, we was determined to have at least a few hours of fishing So we set off early and started to get our gear out. I chucked my first rod in before setting up a float rod hoping to get some smaller carp when my first rod started to come alive and screamed as the line flew off. I knew I had something special on the end but I didn't expect this...

Also, if you enjoy Gaming as much as you enjoy fishing and survival then why not check out our second Youtube channel that features game reviews, walkthroughs and all things gaming -

And if you enjoy even more gaming news and are a bit of a twitch fan, why not join our good friend Barry on his Youtube channel –

fishing,carp,carp fishing,roach,roach fishing,koi,koi fishing,sturgeon fishing,sturgeon fishing uk,sturgeon,lincolnshire fishing,uk fishing,girls gone fishing,mystery fish,big fish,big fish uk,skegness,skegness fishing,fishing lakes,fishing in rainy weather,fishing 2019,carping 2019,fishing videos,fishing for fishies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments