Advertisement

Hi I'm Adri Celeste//Art chat: get to know me!

Hi I'm Adri Celeste//Art chat: get to know me! Heeeelllooo everybody!! This will probably be the most you'll ever hear me talk LOL
I want to continue making videos but imovie is giving me a hard time, and I don't have the funds for a new editing software :( Like I honestly was barely able to finish editing this without it crashing so IM REALLY SORRY if it comes off sloppy BEAR WITH ME & MY BAD TRANSITIONS!!!!!
If you'd like to help a girl out share this video and spread this disease called adri hehe

if you'd like to contribute to my creative-broke-ass, BUY ME A COFFEE, and I WILL DRAW FOR YOU!!!
for a minimum of $3 I'll draw whatever you request! Your fav pokemon! Your pets! Your bf/gf in a cute lil sketch~anyyytthinnnngg~ Thanks!!!! I don't want it to feel too much like "donating" if I'm workin' still!


Don't forget to follow me on instagram!


checkout my etsy!!! I've got cute stickers!!


like my style?? checkout my depop~~~
depop.com/adricelesteart

MIGHT AS WELL FOLLOW MY TWITTER

adriceleste,adricelesteart,art chat,adri celeste,adri celeste art,etsy,drawing,digital art,small businesses,artists of instagram,awkward gal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments