Advertisement

Craft with me Dawne ~ Upcycled Sauce Bottle For My Blooms

Craft with me Dawne ~ Upcycled Sauce Bottle For My Blooms Craft with me Dawne ~ upcycle a sauce bottle into a little vase for a lovely bunch of vintage looking silk blooms....adorned with silk sari ribbon.
I needed a little something to brighten up my craft room.....and I love it! I'm not a fan of silk flowers but I really do like these - enough said :)

Another glass bottle saved from the trash!!!!

Sorry it has been a while...
Re vamping my craft room
A visit from Australia :)
and a poorly Sister-in-law :(
the result of my absence from YouTube... but I'm back and getting in to the swing of things. I would like to thank each and everyone of you that have hung in there...really means a lot THANK YOU!!!! X X X

Craft with me Dawne,Upcycled Bottle,Silk flowers,How to,Home Decoration,Painted Glass Bottle,Silk Sari Ribbon,Crafting UK,DIY Home Decoration,Washi Tape,Vase,Craft with me,Crafting,Decoupage,Re invent,Craft Room,Chalk Paint,Craft TV,Homemade Vase & Flowers,DIY,I Love Crafting,Upcycle,Vintage style flowers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments