Advertisement

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธin๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Moving to Denmark (Part 1)/ Expat Life

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธin๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Moving to Denmark (Part 1)/ Expat Life #expatlife #americanindenmark #movingtodenmark
Hi! I'm Kelly, an American living in a small town in Denmark. After living in Denmark for 3 years, I can honestly say that there are 5 things that I wish I knew before I moved here. Check them out in this video. These are my opinions and personal feelings, so be kind! :)

I'd love to hear from you if you are also a foreigner in another country. What do you wish you knew before moving? Leave a comment!

There will be a part 2 to this video coming in a couple of weeks. I hope you subscribe and ring the bell, so you don't miss out on that video!

Here is the link to the blog post I mention around 12:44 of the video:

For Great Scandinavian Rain Wear (UK and Europe):


For Great American Rain Wear (USA):


Get Audible (listening books) (USA):


Get Audible (listening books) (UK and Europe):


Check out my other great posts on my blog about traveling, camping, sewing or expat life:
www.mynewdanishlife.com

Follow me on social media:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Twitter:
Reddit:

This post may contain affiliated links, which means that at no additional cost to you I will make a commission if you click a link and make a purchase. All funds go towards bringing you more videos and information. Thanks for your support!

moving to denmark,living in denmark as an american,what to do before moving to denmark,expat life in denmark,moving to denmark from us,tips to moving abroad,preparing to move to denmark from the us,american in denmark blog,how to move to denmark,

Post a Comment

0 Comments