Advertisement

KiDS STORY TiME!! Family is Back Together! We Learn everyone’s routine while i was traveling!

KiDS STORY TiME!! Family is Back Together! We Learn everyone’s routine while i was traveling! casual morning home with surprises for the whole family!!

JOIN THE FAM!! ---

Best Story Day Ever 1007

Oh its so nice to be back with the family!! I just got back from being in Northern Ireland for the Power of Video conference and I missed Jenny, Adley, and baby Niko so much!!! so we're going to spend the day having family fun, but before we do, I want updates on what they fam did all week.

The first thing they did was make a Slime swimming pool in my backyard skate park!! sounds crazy but glad that someone used it while I was gone. They also went to a carnival, not one with inflatables, but one celebrating the Swiss people...I guess. The had fun and ate good food, and got Adley a bunch of bath bombs!! She loves those!!

It's then my turn for story time!! I had a ton of fun. I went on a helicopter ride to see the beaches of Ireland. They're kinda like Hawaii's beaches but a lot more rocks! I also hung out with Peter McKinnon and Holladay and Trav. We all celebrated Holladay's birthday and then I spoke at the conference! It was amazing! Probably the best part though was meeting so many friends. Some I had met before other are new friends, but that really is the most fun I had, meeting people who love the best days ever!!

I then came home and had to give the family their surprise gifts I got for them!! I hope they like them. It's also crazy to hear everyone's routines now that the kids are getting older!!

\\\\
Watch Adley's last video: SLiME SWiMMiNG POOL!! with my Pet Dog and Baby Niko and Mom and Barbie Dream Dolls! --

Watch yesterday's Best Day Ever: FAMILY gets a PRINCESS MAKEOVER!! Adley controls our day with surprise Pedicures! (my first time) --
////

snag some sweet Spacestation merch ---

Find me on any social media @Shonduras!!

Best Music Ever:

Here's some stuff we use:
Office decked out by our friends at Fully:
Desks -
Chairs -
Gaming Chairs -
Camera:
Wide Lens:
Zoom Lens:
JOBY Pod:
Cool Longboards:
Sweet Keyboard:




*highfive*
(leave a highfive in the comments if you read this far)

Shonduras,Best Day Ever,KiDS STORY TiME!! Family is Back Together! We Learn everyone’s routine while i was traveling!,Adley,A for Adley,Niko Bear,Baby,Story time,Routine,family fun,SLiME SWiMMiNG POOL!! with my Pet Dog and Baby Niko and Mom and Barbie Dream Dolls!,surprise,gifts,unboxing,beach,beaches,birthday,pretend play,travel routine,morning routine,night routine,Peter McKinnon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments