Advertisement

Jan - One More Song

Jan - One More Song ONE MORE SONG

If there was nothing left to do
To see this life completely through
I‘d still keep searching for a way
At any hour of any day

When every word has yet been said
I‘ll make a new one up instead
When every melody‘s been done
I‘m here to sing me one more song

If there was nothing left to feel
And life‘s ignoring each appeal
That I might love and live again
I‘m glad I‘ve come to understand

When every word etc.

So now there’s nothing left to do
To carry on, keep pulling through
Ain’t no more point, no further way
Might as well be my dying day

Indeed, each word has long been said
All gone forever from my head
Like each old melody‘s been done
Yet nonetheless, here’s one more song

Guess after all, I have been wrong

(Music & lyrics ©2001 by Jan-H. Kögl)

Song

Post a Comment

0 Comments