Advertisement

Summer Capsule Wardrobe 2019 | Key Trends & How To Style Them

Summer Capsule Wardrobe 2019 | Key Trends & How To Style Them Summer capsule wardrobe and key trends for 2019. What to wear this season and how to style them. High Street, Designer and everything in between.

**ALL OUTFITS ARE LINKED BELOW**

Subscribe: | ðŸ”” Make sure to enable the push notifications!🔔
Follow on Instagram:

This is the first in a two part series where I wanted to break down all the key trends this season, my favourite pieces I've found to follow the trends and how I would style them.

Sometimes it can get confusing what the actual trends are with so may different collections available. So this video and part two will hopefully explain the key looks for Spring Summer 2019 and all the different ways to wear them.

I hope you like it:) As always, I'd love to know your thoughts and if you're new to my channel hello, it would be lovely if you could subscribe too:) Jess x

Outfit I'm wearing
Tan Blouse:

Denim Jeans- My 3 essential pairs of Jeans for Summer 2019
Skinny Jeans
Skinny Jeans Blue :
Skinny Jeans Blue/Black Wash:

Straight Leg:
Mango:
J Brand:
H&M:
My pair from ASOS:
Topshop:

Boyfriend Jeans
My favourites from Mango:
These are on my shopping list from Everlane:
Current Elliott at Net-A-Porter:
Topshop Boyfriend Jeans:

Boho Dresses
Zara Dress:
Maxi Dress in Mocha:
Needle and Thread:
Free People:
White Mango Maxi Dress:
Wiggy Kit Maxi Dress on my wish list, I'm in love with this dress!
Yellow dress at Selfridges:
White Tunic style:
Black Tunic now with 40% off:

Melissa Odabash Green Maxi Dress:

Statement Dress
My Terracotta Red dress:
Reiss Maxi Dress:
Pastel Blue Silk Dress:
BCBG Statement Dress I love:
White midi with contrast belt:
Long Blue Maxi:
My Tan heels:

My go to website BCBG when I need a Special Occasion outfit:

Everyday Dresses
ME+EM
Blue Dress:
Great classic jersey Maxi Dress:
Jigsaw Linen Maxi Dress:
Black Kaftan Dress:
White New Look Midi sold out but I just found an even nicer one:)

Trench Coat
My Full Length Trench:
Lovely Linen Version:

My favourite Blazers out Now
White Blazer:
Black:
Blush in the sale at Reiss:
Lovely Lilac tone one too:

Denim Jacket:
Love this one by Madewell too:

Watch more Fashion + Style Edit:
Fashion:
Hauls:
Lookbooks:
Most Popular Videos:

#capsule #wardrobe #trends

capsule wardrobe 2019,summer capsule wardrobe,summer capsule wardrobe 2019,trends 2019,key trends,summer trends 2019,what to wear 2019,how to style,fashion,style,affordable,High street,designer,trends,capsule wardrobe,fashion and style edit,fashion bloggers on youtube,style advice,what to wear,looks 2019,key trends 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments