Advertisement

Bengali Vlog- স্কুল ছুটির একটা দিন। Cast Iron বাসনের যত্ন আমি কি ভাবে করি!

Bengali Vlog- স্কুল ছুটির একটা দিন। Cast Iron বাসনের যত্ন আমি কি ভাবে করি! #bengalivlog #castironcare #holidayactivities

Hello everyone, Foodie's Hut life is my family vlog channel. Here I make Vlogs in Bengali, share my immigrant life as an Indian mom, Homemaker. We are a Bengali family from Calcutta, currently living in Melbourne. If you are a Mom, homemaker, and love to connect with other homemakers, I would like to invite you to my channel. Hope you like this video, if you did, give it a big thumbs up!

I will be more grateful if you share with others and invite more friends to join this community!

If you like this simple and cosy place on the land of youTube, please join the community by subscribing here:


For delicious recipes, check out my main channel Foodie's Hut here:


Let's join me for more Food, Recipe, and Cooking Talk:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Google + :
Twitter:
Pinterest:
For business inquiries: connect2foodieshut@gmail.com

Thank you, my Friend!
Shyamali Sinha

Disclaimer:
This video not sponsored. The places and products mentioned in the video are from my personal experience.

family vlog,indian breakfast ideas,vegetarian,bengali vlogs,mom vlog,lifestyle vlog,bangla vlog,bengali vlogger,indian vlogger,Foodieshut life vlog,foodieshut vlog,shyamali's vlog,shyamali sinha bengali vlog,kolkata vlogger in abroad,family vlogs,family vloggers,bengali vlog channel,indian breakfast ideas healthy,family vlog channels,cast iron care after use in Bengali,Cast Iron care in Bengali,cast iron claning after cooking in Bengali,

Post a Comment

0 Comments