Advertisement

GTA 5 - LOOK What Michael Did After he SURVIVED HIS FALL in The Final Mission (secret ending)

GTA 5 - LOOK What Michael Did After he SURVIVED HIS FALL in The Final Mission (secret ending) GTA 5 look what Michael did after he survived his fall in final mission (GTA V secret ending). In this Grand Theft Auto 5 video I'll show you exactly how I changed the ending. I'm of course talking about The Time's Come, which is also known as Ending B or Option B. After Michael had survived his fall, I changed into him with the use of my mods and I legitimately changed the ending. I hope you'll enjoy this GTA 5 video. It's a bit longer than usual, but there was a lot of content to fit in.

Subscribe to my second channel (OhHiMarkO):

FOLLOW me on Twitter:

MUSIC
Kevin MacLeod
penguinz0 - 2019 Guy

Also check out my other videos in which I found GHOSTS:
Michael's ghost:
Trevor's ghost:
Devin's ghost:
Brad's ghost:
Steve's ghost:
Johnny's ghost:

Please leave a LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE (also turn on notifications - this is very important) for more awesome GTA 5 myths, scary GTA 5 easter eggs and secrets, GTA 5 Online videos, GTA 5 new DLC news and funny GTA 5 experiments! ;)

gta 5,gta v,Grand theft auto 5,grand theft auto v,gta 5 michael,gta 5 michael family,gta 5 michael's family,gta 5 michael survived his fall,gta 5 secret,gta 5 last mission,gta 5 final mission,gta 5 option b,gta 5 ending b,gta 5 franklin and michael,gta 5 franklin and tracey,gta 5 easter eggs 2019,noughtpointfourlive,marko pegan,marko pegan gta 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments