Advertisement

8-23-19 – SEEKERS LOOK AHEAD FOR FULFILLED DREAMS!

8-23-19 – SEEKERS LOOK AHEAD FOR FULFILLED DREAMS! SEEKERS LOOK AHEAD FOR FULFILLED DREAMS!
As I posted on Facebook earlier, I was listening to my favorite group of all time: The Seekers. I posted the first of their three final performances. I have their Golden Jubilee CD. Yes, when I went to Australia over three years ago I had hoped I would somehow get to meet them in person, especially Judith Durham. That trip provided both disappointments and surprises. I did not get to meet any of The Seekers; but I did get to meet Judith’s sister, Beverly Sheehan. I also have her CD: Spreading Rhythm Around. When Judith left the group when they were at their peak of popularity and fame, they tried other female vocalists. As good as they were, none could replace Judith. There was just something about her that made her irreplaceable. Their song, I’ll Never Find Another You, which was recorded on that CD, to me, sums up how I feel about Judith. Though I never met her, I will always love her. I feel that she, more than the three men she sang with, has a soul resonance with mine. Her life, as I imagine it to be, is one of seeking. I have to ask: will our souls ever be satisfied? Will we ever experience fulfilled dreams? I’m still a seeker.

The Seekers,Judith Durham,Beverly Sheehan,Golden Jubilee,I will always love her,daily videos,soul resonance,soul satisfaction,experience,fulfilled dreams,still a seeker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments