Advertisement

an alternative|indie playlist

an alternative|indie playlist a new YouTuber wanting to share some songs that I love.

Although it may not seem like it, I spent 2 hours editing so please go easy on me.
Definitely leave some constructive criticism although! So I can find ways to improve my channel.


Hope you enjoy and comment if you’d like a part 2!

All songs are not mine nor do I claim they are and credits go to their rightful owners, as in the artists.

Ignore~

Music playlist

Music recommendations

Indie music

Alternative music

Alternative music playlist

Indie music playlist

Alternative Indie

Music playlist 2019

Song suggestions

alternative,indie,alternative music,indie music,song recommendations,playlist 2019,alternative playlist,indie playlist,alternative indie playlist,indie alternative playlist,joe keery,stranger things,wallows,twenty one pilots,josh dun,tyler joseph,empire of the sun,lovelytheband,dylan minette,tik tok songs,songs from tik tok,tik tok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments