Advertisement

Destiny 2 Lore - Defeating Dul Incaru at 999 Light... This might be a trap (Truth To Power)

Destiny 2 Lore - Defeating Dul Incaru at 999 Light... This might be a trap (Truth To Power) Destiny 2's Truth to Power lore book reveals, at 999 Light, a way to find a hidden ending to the Dreaming City. However I'm a firm believer of the idea that this might be a trap. Let's explore this idea!
Buy Astro gear to support St Jude at this link:

Subscribe to My name is Byf:

Support my lore content on Patreon:

Join the community in my Discord Server:

Check out my channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

Like me on Facebook:

my name is Byf,Destiny,Destiny 2,Destiny Lore,Destiny 2 Lore,Destiny 2 Shattered Throne,Shattered Throne,Destiny Shattered Throne,Dul Incaru,Dul Incaru Lore,Shattered Throne Lore,Destiny Shattered Throne Lore,Destiny 2 Truth To Power,Truth To Power,Truth to Power Lore,Truth To Power Dul Incaru,Truth to Power Shattered Throne,999 Light Shattered Throne,

Post a Comment

0 Comments