Advertisement

DIY Essential Oils Bug Repellent | Sasha In Good Taste | Sasha Pieterse Sheaffer

DIY Essential Oils Bug Repellent | Sasha In Good Taste | Sasha Pieterse Sheaffer In this episode, I show some handy DIYs for how to make homemade ice packs and all-natural spider repellent spray with essential oils. Plus, Hudson joins me on a spider hunt in our secret sauna.

Sasha In Good Taste is a series all about what YOU can create! Every week I share the ways I get creative in my life with recipes, party planning, home decor, DIY projects, life hacks and everyday tips.

While you’re here I hope you feel refreshed, at home, comfortable, and empowered to make things with your own hands. I can’t wait to see what we can make together! Share your creations using #SashaInGoodTaste

#SashaInGoodTaste

Subscribe to Sasha Pieterse Sheaffer:

Follow Sasha In Good Taste
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Follow Sasha Pieterse Sheaffer
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Preorder my book: Sasha In Good Taste

Publishing on October 8th, 2019

Sasha Pieterse,Sasha Pieterse Sheaffer,DIY,crafting,crafts,recipe,cooking,art,home,home decor,Pretty Little Liars,PLL,The Perfectionists,actress,homemaker,life hacks,tips,party planning,renovation,Sasha In Good Taste,sigt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments