Advertisement

Flying my private jet to Canada-A beautiful view of the Canadian Rockies

Flying my private jet to Canada-A beautiful view of the Canadian Rockies Ride along with me in my Beechcraft Premier 1A as I travel from Miles City, Montana to Vancouver British Columbia. You'll get a beautiful view of the Canadian Rockies on the approach into Vancouver.
Route of Flight-
KMLS MLS J204 HILGR FCA ONSET BOOTH LIONN1 CYVR

Products that P1D endorses and are featured in this video-
Airborne texting by Airtext.

Sunglasses by Randolph Engineering

Glasses in this video are the Archer Model
Headset by Phonak Freecom 7100

Cameras by GoPro

Camera Mounts by Joby


Follow me on Instagram @premier1driver

For Merchandise and more information on the pilot and his plane, go to

flying,private jet,private jet life,cockpit,pilot pov,airplane captain,single pilot jet,jet pilot,corporate jet,business jet,airplane pilot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments