Advertisement

GAREN REWORK CONQUEROR INSANE SUSTAIN & TRUE DMG! - League of Legends S9

GAREN REWORK CONQUEROR INSANE SUSTAIN & TRUE DMG! - League of Legends S9 Enjoyed the video? HIT πŸ‘ "LIKE" πŸ‘ & SUBSCRIBE - Thank you so much! ❤️

Join my club and earn skins:

Create bounties for me at Use my link for $10 free credit!

I’m part of the official League Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:

What's up? What's going on guys? CaptainMonk here with another Reworked Garen video!
I hope this video inspires some of you to play The Might of Demacia!

► For more content you can follow me on Twitch

► To play alongside me you can join the Subscriber Discord


→ Runes:

Sign up for League:

● Instragram:
● Facebook:
● Twitter:

lol,captainmonk,league of legends,captainmonkhd,garen,garen rework,reworked garen,garen update,new garen,league of legends garen,garen league of legends,lol garen,garen lol,season 9 garen,season 9 garen rework,season 9 reworked garen,garen rework gameplay,reworked garen gameplay,s9 garen,garen top,garen build,garen guide,garen jungle,garen tutorial,how to garen,garen god,god king garen,best garen,diamond garen,challenger garen,garen master,

Post a Comment

0 Comments