Advertisement

How To Preserve Artwork In Resin - Friday Findings

How To Preserve Artwork In Resin - Friday Findings Watch today's video to see how I turn a drawing by my granddaughter into a keepsake I can carry with me anywhere by preserving it in resin.

Like my videos? Consider becoming a patron and get bonus tutorials! Learn how at:

Tools & Materials:

*Artwork or photo printed slightly smaller than chosen mold
*Silicone pendant mold


*Resin Obsession Super Clear Resin


*Cups for measuring and mixing
*Mixing stick
*Clear packing tape
*Tweezers
*Lighter
*Colorants for resin, optional


Blog post with links:

Sign up to receive emails with product links and more info every time I upload a new video:

Find my recommended tools and materials at www.amazon.com/shop/KeepsakeCraftsBySandyHuntress

~~~~~ LINKS~~~~~
F A C E B O O K:
I N S T A G R A M:
P I N T E R E S T:

Learn how to make Steampunk Dragons in the 2019 Polymer Clay Adventure!

Sign up and access polymer clay classes all year long.

keepsakecrafts.net,ad,sandy huntress,sandysewin,how to make jewelry,how to make jewellry,Resin crafts,resin crafting,keepsake crafts,keepsake crafting,resin obsession,grandchildren,children's artwork,child's artwork,diy resin jewelry,diy resin pendant,diy resin keychain,diy resin necklace,diy resin artwork,casting resin,resin jewelry,resin jewellry,memory jewelry,memory pendant,memory necklace,resin pendant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments