Advertisement

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS MANY! Opening UNIFIED MINDS ULTRA RARES in a POKEMON CARD BOOSTER BOX!

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS MANY! Opening UNIFIED MINDS ULTRA RARES in a POKEMON CARD BOOSTER BOX! So many Ultra Rare Pokemon cards in a Unified Minds Booster Box Opening! I did not expect this amount during the Pokemon opening but I was surprised! Perfect combination of new rainbow rare, full arts, and tag team gx Pokemon inside this box.
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily!

►Latest Hidden Pokemon Cards Episode:

►New So Not Cool Merch:

►Find me on the places: @RealBreakingNate
►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

pokemon cards,unified minds,pokemon,pokemon booster box,pokemon card opening,pokemon opening,opening pokemon,unified minds booster box,new pokemon,new pokemon cards,mewtwo and mew gx,gx pokemon cards,ultra rare,ultra rare pokemon cards,ultra pokemon,expect,i did not expect,opening,pokemon unified minds opening,full art pokemon cards,pokemon box,pokemon booster packs,many pokemon,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate,pokémon,pack battle,pokemon tcg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments