Advertisement

Playing In All 12 Keys With One Of My Favorite Pedals

Playing In All 12 Keys With One Of My Favorite Pedals This lesson is from the "All the Good Stuff" course at Janek's Bass Studio:

I'm using the Electro Harmonix "Freeze" pedal to drone a tonal center, and then playing melodic content over the top of it. Using randomization all over the instrument, I'm able to improve my ear, and my ability to play in all 12 keys with this simple, but highly effective practice routine idea.

bass lesson,free bass lesson,janek gwizdala,janek,gwizdala,bass guitar,bass player,bassist,bassists,bass players,bass players united,bassists of youtube,electro harmonix freeze,freeze pedal,bass pedals,bass gear,electric bass,5-string bass,4-string bass,fender bass,custom bass,practice routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments