Advertisement

The MYSTERYYY *echo, echo* || Redbird Vintage Box Unboxing!

The MYSTERYYY *echo, echo* || Redbird Vintage Box Unboxing! Hey hi hello, here's another Redbird unboxing for you all! Yet again, it's always so exciting for me to make these videos because I never know what they have picked out for me, so it's as much fun for me to film as it is for you guys!
I love you all and THANK YOU FOR 200K SUBSCRIBERS AHHHHH

Insta:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Redbird's Website:

(Use code RachelM10 for 10% off!)

Clip-In Bangs:

Music:
"You Take Da Steamboat I Take Da Train" - Sam stern
"Take Me Up With You Dearie" - Robert Nash
"I'm Certainly Living a Ragtime Life" - GH Elliot

redbird vintage box,redbird,redbird vintage box unboxing,unboxing video,vintage unboxing,vintage mystery,rachel maksy,redbird unboxing,redbird vintage box review,retro,vintage,vintage girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments