Advertisement

THE TRAILS OF HERMES!?!? | ADVENTURE ORIGINS | EP 1 (Minecraft MiniGames)

THE TRAILS OF HERMES!?!? | ADVENTURE ORIGINS  | EP 1 (Minecraft MiniGames) Hey guys make sure you guys will like and watch the entire video! So hopefully you guys enjoy and make sure you comment about what you liked about the video and what you didn't like, I am always trying to improve.

★Origins Members★
● Xylo -
● Ritchie -
● Michael -
● Mario -
● Panda -
● Bri -
● Retartie -
● Famous -
● Mevoda -
● Mitch -
● Orange -
● Seekaaaahh -
● Brandon -
● Brickbuilder -
● Vanillra -
● Phoenixgg2 -
● Marshie -
● Pat -
● Inmo -
● Kaykrae -
● Phoenixgg2 -
● Vanillra -
●Brick -
●Hannah -
● Kaguno -
● Jakey -
● MilesAbove -

Where I get my music from!
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

You guys like birds? Go follow me on twitter!


FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT
colin_mcphedran

I GOT A PATREON


Most asked questions.

When is Origins!
- Comes out DAILY!

-Are you PandeFire11's brother?
-No we just sound a like.

-Can I join the stream/role play or be come a mod?
- If we talk often and we become friends then why not!

-What is life?
I don't know?

MiniGames)

Post a Comment

0 Comments