Advertisement

Tsuki Plays: Phoenix Wright Trilogy #28 (Grasping)

Tsuki Plays: Phoenix Wright Trilogy #28 (Grasping) A bit of a big ep here, I pushed pretty hard to finish this trial for reasons explained in the episode. I got stuck at a point though, but I will do one more ep before disappearing!

=========
Get it here:


Follow me on Twitter!


I edit on: Hitfilm 4 Express
Audio: Audacity

=Sources=
I find all my Royalty Free / CC 3.0 Sound Effects and Music at
Pictures are labeled 'For Reuse with Modification' and found using Google Image search.
I use YouTube Creator CC 3.0 assets.

For Artist information, please contact me directly.

Phoenix Wright Trilogy,Phoenix Wright Trilogy Let's Play,Phoenix Wright Trilogy Gameplay,Phoenix Wright Trilogy Walkthrough,Phoenix Wright Trilogy Steam,Phoenix Wright Trilogy Commentary,Phoenix Wright Trilogy PC,Phoenix Wright Trilogy Video,Phoenix Wright Trilogy 720p,Gameplay,Walkthrough,Steam,adventure,visual novel,game,subscriber,PC,Tsuki,Tsuki Akurei,Phoenix Wright Trilogy 100%,Capcom,mia,butz,objection,remastered,Ace Attorney,

Post a Comment

0 Comments