Advertisement

A HUMAN In An All ANIMAL School?!• Gacha Life Mini Movie•

A HUMAN In An All ANIMAL School?!• Gacha Life Mini Movie• ew, this is soooo cheesy🙄🤡

Ok hi, so first of all I just wanted to say sorry for not posting in over a month, School and life has been a real pain to me, and I was busy watching the new K-12 movie over and over again, I hope you forgive me 🥺😣 And sorry for the cliche title, I really wanted to think of an original one but nothing came to mind and anything I thought Of was already taken (bruh momento for me😔👊) But I hope you enjoy this mini movie and let’s hope I don’t get copyrighted 🤠 Also thank you for 83k+ subs my dudes (woohoo🥳🧸) ily you all my dudes 🤠🧸 And please ignore the mistakes, it’s like 3am 😩🥺 Please don’t bully me 🥺



Commonly asked Q’s 🤠:


How old are you?: old enough 😤👊


Where do you live?: mars 🤠


can we be friends? oh fosho 😊😌💅✨


stalk me uwu:

instagram: @ew_its_birdie_

Email: birdiegacha7@gmail.com

Discord:



I don’t own any audio, it belongs to its rightful owners.




ily, Toodles, Birdie 🧸🌸




“Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.”

Movie•

Post a Comment

0 Comments