Advertisement

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE || *ya girl is struggling* ft. Proven Skincare

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE ||  *ya girl is struggling* ft. Proven Skincare FINALLY! MY NEW SKINCARE ROUTINE ft. Proven Skincare


Get your skincare set here!! ❤️

The most simple LEGIT ONLY 2 STEP skin care routine! I'm so obsessed with it!
You take a quiz and get products PERSONALIZED and sent to your door!

I have acne prone skin and all them hated lil pores.
I've been struggling for the past couple of months so when this brand
reached out I felt like it was a sign that I'd finally found what
WORKS FOR ME! I've learned the hard way that what works for everyone else may not work for you.

***Products were sent to me but ALL opinions are MY OWN***

You all mean the world to me and I'm so thankful!
ily x a milli billi trilli 🤟
Karissa Nichole


________________________________
IF YOU ARE NEW :)
YOUTUBE whats up, whats poppin!
I'm Karissa Nichole and welcome to my channel!
Here's a glimpse into my life and I hope to inspire
people everyday to do what they love every single day!

My Channel Includes:
VLOGS
Fashion Try On Hauls
Fitness, Health and workouts
Beauty and hair occasionally
and
Routines and lifestyle

About me :)
Name: Karissa Nichole Clayton
Bday: July 26 1995 - leo baby!
Location: Currently living in Scottsdale, AZ
Fav things: My family, my boyfriend (sam), my puppy (pickle), making YouTube videos, eating, working out and my fav SHOPPING!


✩ FOLLOW ME ✩
instagram: @karissanicholeig
twitter: @kclayy
poshmark: @kclayy
Use Code: KCLAYY for $10 when you sign up on Poshmark!


✩PODCAST✩
SUBSCRIBE ►
LISTEN ON...
ITUNES:
PODBEAN:

✩RYDERWEAR✩
USE CODE: Karissa10 for 10% off RYDERWEAR CLOTHES
www.ryderwear.com/karissa to shop!

✩BUSINESS INQUIRIES:✩
claytonkarissa26@gmail.com

________________________________
✩MUSIC✩
I do not own any of the music in this video.
All from YouTube Audio Library

✩EQUIPMENT✩
camera: Sony a6400
lighting: natural 90% of the time
software: Final Cut pro x
mic: RODE
__________________________________________________
please leave requests down below!
like and subscribe if you want :)
What other videos do you guys wanna see?!
Drop them below!

skincare routine,acne prone,pores,black heads,how to get rid of acne,how to get rid of pores,how to get flawless skin,how to get glowy skin,personalized skincare,proven skincare review,review,tutorial,unboxing,karissa nichole,get rid of pimples fast,no makeup skin,routine,morning,night,easy,fast,simple,

Post a Comment

0 Comments