Advertisement

PR$CE LOVE- Excess Love|Way maker (Adungu cover)

PR$CE LOVE- Excess Love|Way maker (Adungu cover) Excess Love by Mercy Chinwo has been on my playlist for a while now. It got me thinking hard about the love of God almighty. Mere words can't fully describe the true nature of the love of God, it is immense, it is unfathomable, it is beautiful, it is more than unconditional, and my dear if you have not tasted this kind of love, plug in to Jesus today. All it takes is you confessing with your mouth and believing with your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and you will be saved.
I fused this song with the Chorus of way maker by Sinach because our God is a way maker.

This cover is quite special to me because as i played Adungu, my husband accompanied me on the djembe. I have experienced the love of God through this man and i am forever grateful.
To you reading this, Jesus loves you.

Let's keep in touch;-
Website:-
Facebook:-
Instagram:-
Twitter:-

pr$ce,price,pr$ce love,pr$ce kwagala,price love kwagala,worship,adungu cover,african instrument,christian worship,african christian worship,excess love,Jesus you love me too much o,ugandan worship,worship with ethnic instruments,beautiful worship,african ethnic instruments,local instruments,ugandan adungu,adungu,price love,music for the soul,slow worship,slow music,best ugandan worship,new from price love,PriceLove,SOROTI,Northern Uganda,Uganda,Kampala,

Post a Comment

0 Comments