Advertisement

Bluehost Review - Why They're The Best Web Hosting Platform For Beginners!

Bluehost Review - Why They're The Best Web Hosting Platform For Beginners! Bluehost Review -

In today's video, I go over exactly why the platform is so user friendly for beginners!

Go to the link above to get an exclusive discount for $3.49/mo for bluehost webhosting!

Table of Contents:
0:15 - Bluehost homepage
1:00 - Features for purchasing
1:40 - Plans and pricing
2:10 - About Bluehost
2:30 - Wordpress endorsement
2:43 - GtMetrix speed test
3:23 - Bluehost cpanel
5:59 - Finished

About Bluehost

"Bluehost was founded in 2003 with one goal: to make a better hosting company. Built on open source technology, we've since grown to become one of the world's largest providers of cloud-based online solutions. Operating beneath the Wasatch Mountains in Utah, over 700 of us are pushing boundaries to deliver the promise of the internet to more people than ever."


Fun fact: Bluehost has been endorsed by Wordpress as a webhosting platform since 2005.

For the last decade, the company has powered over two million websites worldwide, and powering up to one million Wordpress sites.

What also impressed me about the company, was that they have 24/7 customer support. I migrated my websites from site5 to bluehost, and ever since doing so, it was seamless and easy.

The platform also offers a one-click install for Wordpress, so once you're inside the control panel, you can setup your database and start up your own website within minutes! You can even watch how you can set your blog in less than 5!

I've personally used other web hosting companies in the past, and ever since transitioning to Bluehost, I've never looked back since. The company has wonderfully won my business, so much that I decided to become an independent affiliate!

Disclosure: I am a customer and chose to be an independent affiliate of bluehost. At no cost to you, I do receive compensation for any sales referred by me to the company. Any opinions expressed throughout this video are of my own.

bluehost review,bluehost reviews,bluehost hosting,bluehost web hosting,bluehost domain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments