Advertisement

Knife Loading for Abstract Knife Painting Work!

Knife Loading for Abstract Knife Painting Work! This short clip shows how I scoop up multiple colors, one after the other, onto my painting knife and enjoy lightly swiping them across my canvas for slightly blended color. These paints happen to be acrylics, but I often use a knife to paint in oils and alkyds as well.

I'm obsessed, (sometimes) with knife painting and abstracts, and if you want to see my Discovering Abstract Painting eBook you can click here on my website: , or alternatively you can get it on the Kindle Store: .Thanks for looking at my video and for supporting my art and writing! Also check out my blog for occasional arty posts which discuss inspiration and technique!

knife painting video,how to knife paint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments