Advertisement

LIP PLATE of flute: How to get it in EXACTLY the right spot!

LIP PLATE of flute: How to get it in EXACTLY the right spot! If you're not playing the flute with the LIP PLATE in exactly the right spot, you won't even know you're doing it wrong.

But you'll definitely be thinking that your SOUND could be better, that HIGH NOTES are a bit hard, and that you're probably not going to win any gold medals at playing the flute in the Olympics!

Like my lovely student Bronwyn said recently:

"I haven't been placing my lip in exactly the right spot, and that's why I've struggled I think at getting the middle octave. Now, with correct embouchure placement, you should hear the difference between low and middle octaves. This makes me extremely happy!

So I made you this 4 minute video to let you check that you're doing things correctly.

Oh, and I've included some good DEMOS of how you will look (and feel!) if the lip plate is TOO HIGH and TOO LOW.

I look forward to showing you!

Jane xx

Join me here for a free (yay!) Masterclass to instantly improve your sound on the flute: www.flute.school/free

jane cavanagh,the flute teacher's school,lip plate flute,position of flute,how to blow flute,how to play flute,flute on lip,where to put flute on mouth,mouth piece flute,

Post a Comment

0 Comments