Advertisement

The Word vs the Church - truth truth I tell you.

The Word vs the Church - truth truth I tell you. My wife is the church.And if I love her and she is unfaithful how am I to feel?

As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him. 1 John 2 27

Please keep the government and politics out of church affairs for it is another government that is to be followed while in the bridgroom of christ.

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. Titus 3:9

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. James 4:4

Do not bring a detestable thing into your house or you, like it, will be set apart for destruction. Regard it as vile and utterly detest it, for it is set apart for destruction.
Deuteronomy 7:26

When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies,I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
Isaiah 1:11-14

However, the father does not live in houses made by human hands. Acts 7:48

Know ye not that ye are the temple of Authority, and that the Spirit of Authority dwelleth in you? 1 Corinthians 3:16

I cannot unbuckle the belt of truth. I will bear any punishment due as a man living in this most wicked generation. The end is already here and we must endure. For as long as I can direct you to the King of Israel whom we are to worship in truth unaltered. It is written.

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. John 15:13

When you have payed to the king of Nazarene, he has heard you by the language of love and emotion which is in the heart(Mind).

Document here:

truth truth,the word vs the church,false christianity,false christian,end time church,idolatry in the church,church under fire,lion of judah,christian motivational,religion vs scripture,religion vs the bible,unlimited scriptures,unlimitedscripture,true christian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments