Advertisement

Cheap Inexpensive Way to Oil Prime 6.0 LQ4 LS Swap | 1971 Chevelle | Malibu | Restoration

Cheap Inexpensive Way to Oil Prime 6.0 LQ4 LS Swap | 1971 Chevelle | Malibu | Restoration Learned this easy and cheap way to oil prime an LS engine a few years ago. I seen it on another You Tuber’s channel so I’m just passing forward what I’ve learned to help others.

#LSswap #Prime

🚨Follow my PLAYLIST on The Chevelle Project to stay up to date on everything with my 1971 #Chevelle

🚨🚨Follow my PLAYLIST on Project New Heartbeat to stay up to date on everything with my 1978 Procharged 5.3 LS Swap

🚨🚨🚨LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE TO MY YouTube and FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @MrGriffin23

#Chevelle #LSX #LSswap #Restoration #DIY #Chevy #Malibu #Holley #EFI #Custom #Oil #Prime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments