Advertisement

I Bought A Storage Unit For $5! THIS WILL MAKE YOU SICK! I Bought An Abandoned Storage Unit!

I Bought A Storage Unit For $5! THIS WILL MAKE YOU SICK! I Bought An Abandoned Storage Unit! I Bought A Storage Unit For $5! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GUY! I Bought An Abandoned Storage Unit! I bought this storage unit for $5 and well it was not a very good purchase! This abandoned storage unit did not contain much Qin terms of making a profit! Do you guys think this is one of the worst storage unit purchases out of all the storage units that we have bought?

Subscribe to our second channel for upcoming EPIC videos! :)


eBay:

Poshmark:

Send us stuff at our new P.O. Box!
Treasure Hunting With Jebus
PO Box 473, Brentwood CA, 94513

SUPPORT US by check out our merch!
Merch:

FOLLOW US!
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Welcome Back To Treasure Hunting With Jebus!

i bought a storage unit for $5,i bought a storage unit,i bought a storage unit and found drugs,i bought a storage unit from a drug dealer,i bought an abandoned storage unit for $5,i bought a mentally insane persons storage unit,i bought a rappers storage unit,storage unit,i bought an abandoned storage unit,storage unit finds,storage auction,storage auction locker,storage wars,storage wars finds 7 million dollars,storage wars finds drugs,found in storage locker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments