Advertisement

Gender Sensitivity Training for Healthcare Professionals (My Advice!)

Gender Sensitivity Training for Healthcare Professionals (My Advice!) Hello Friends!

I went to get my blood pressure checked and prescriptions refilled when I was asked if I am "a woman becoming a man or a man becoming a woman?" What the holy delicious horse hay?!?

The only comment a healthcare should be making about my body is if it has to do with a problem we are trying to solve in my medical chart. And the only gender issue my healthcare professional should be bringing up is what gender pronoun would I prefer. Goshdarnit!

In Art, Spirit, and Community,

Cassendre Xavier (aka Amethyste Rah) 
renaissance negresse & Proud Bearded Womon
Multi-Media Healing Artist


Website: 

Donation links: 





Tags: Haitian, facial, hair, funny, silly, humor, survivor, Special, Needs, Adult, mental, health, bipolar, disability, recovery, sobreity, sober, 12 Steps, addiction, eating, disorder, hope, inspiration, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, LGBTQ+

Advice!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments