Advertisement

HOW TO PRICE YOUR LASHES TO MAKE A PROFIT | 3 methods to price your products.

HOW TO PRICE YOUR LASHES TO MAKE A PROFIT | 3 methods to price your products. I break down how to price your lashes to make a profit. In this video I share 3 different methods that you can use to price your lashes for your lash brand. Finding the right prices for your products can be challenging, but no worries I got you covered. If you enjoy content about starting/owning a lash brand then IM YOUR GIRL!

Download the DIY price worksheet:

Lash brand website:
Blink and Wink Minks IG:

current subs: 2816
are you subscribed?


buzz me..

instagram -
business inquires - jadorecontact@gmail.com


My name is Jade. I am a senior studying Business Administration. I am reinventing my channel to teach you how to create an online business step-by-step. I want to help you create a successful business. Creating a successful business can be overwhelming, but I am here to help. My videos show you: day in the life of an entrepreneur, how to make / create a business plan, business plan template, how to create a website or start a business on shopify, how to start an online business for free, how to create a successful business, how to use instagram, create business ideas, how to start a business, how I I package my lashes for my lash brand, day in the life of starting / owning a lash brand, lash brand ideas, and more! I hope these video help you learn how to start your own lash brand.

how to price your lashes for your lash brand,how to price your products,how to price your products for retail,how to price your hair bundles,entrepreneur lifestyle,entrepreneur life,starting lash brand,lash brand packaging,lash business start up,lash business vlog,pricing strategies,pricing strategies in business,how to price your boutique clothing,eyelash business start up,how to price your lashes,pricing formula,

Post a Comment

0 Comments