Advertisement

Let's Debate: Which Kind Of Marketing Agency Would You Want?

Let's Debate: Which Kind Of Marketing Agency Would You Want? Get My Client Acquisition Guide & Book a Call With Me:
➡️➡️➡️

So which kind of digital marketing agency would you want?

I recently made a post in a bunch of digital agency Facebook groups and had pretty mixed responses. I decided to share my own blunt opinion about this in my video.

I think a lot of people have some real mindset blocks around how a business can be run with total freedom, they definitely expect that having an office with employees in some cases has to be the way to go and I firmly don't believe that's true.

Here is the original post I made:

Which scenario would you rather be in as an agency owner / digital consultant?

Scenario #1:

-You profit $10k/per month with clients

-You have zero employees you personally manage

-The bulk of your "work" is communicating with clients once a month to share reports on fulfilled work and results (SEO, FB ads, Websites whatever)

-You have vendors and outsourced partners doing 99% of all the fulfillment

-You work out of your home office and have the choice of what to do with your days (Watch Netflix, play video games, leave and go shopping in the middle of the day if you want)

Scenario #2:

-You profit $30k/per month with clients

-You manage 7 employees and oversee the whole operation

-Your fulfillment is all done "in-house" with employees only and you don't use any outside vendors or partners

-You work out of an office space setup the way you want, you own it and both you and your employees are there 9-5 Monday-Friday

-Your income must also pay for the office space rent, utilities and employee salaries

*While I realize there could be variations of these scenarios, services offered, responsibilities you have. I'm curious which you'd pick of these 2 scenarios.

------

If you want to learn how I'm getting clients for my agency and how I'm truly running a #1 style business right now, definitely checkout my eBook on how I'm landing clients and let's setup a call to chat further.

➡️➡️➡️

#StartaDigitalMarketingAgency #HowToRunAnAgency #DigitalAgency2019


Don't forget to subscribe for more future videos!



F O L L O W M E O N S O C I A L M E D I A

TWITTER: @aehs01
FACEBOOK: @aehs01
BLOG:

M U S I C:

Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds


Or

Lakey Inspired Music



L E G A L:

Some links shared on my channel I do receive compensation for. This may include anything I recommend either as an affiliate or from my own products. Any earnings or income representations are aspirational statements only of your earning potential. I can make no promises that you’ll receive the same results or any results at all for that matter. Your results will depend entirely on how much action you take, your experience etc.. As always there is risk with any business. I am not a financial advisor and nothing in this video should be considered legal advice. You should do your own due diligence and research.

what kind of marketing agency,digital marketing career,digital marketing for beginners,digital marketing agency services,how to start a digital marketing agency,whitelabel digital agency,hire employees for a digital agency,starting a social media marketing agency,outsourced digital agency model,how to run a digital marketing agency,digital marketing outsourcing,type of marketing agency,digital agency business model,social media marketing agency 2019,SEO agency 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments