Advertisement

Prestige True Damage Qiyana is MY LOVE!! ($11,000 LV Skin) - Journey To Challenger | LoL

Prestige True Damage Qiyana is MY LOVE!! ($11,000 LV Skin) - Journey To Challenger | LoL LEAVE A "LIKE" IF YOU ENJOYED THE VID!! The PRESTIGE TRUE DAMAGE QIYANA Louis Vuitton SKIN IS LIFE in League of Legends!
→My Merch Store: →I picked SENNA in a challenger game:
→Journey To GM/Challenger Playlist:
→Subscribe For More!: →My OVERWATCH Channel:

LIKE MY SICK WALLPAPER BEHIND ME? Get some too:

Follow me here!
→My Stream:
→My Public Discord: discord.gg/YAay9Hc
→My Twitter:
→Facebook:
→My Instagram:
→My 2nd YouTube Channel:

Edited By:

Hope you enjoy and please sub rate and comment!!! :)

I'M IN LOVE with Prestige True Damage Qiyana ($11,000 LV Skin) - Journey To Challenger | LoL

#lol #redmercy #leagueoflegends

redmercy,redmercy journey to challenger,journey to challenger,road to challenger,redmercy road to challenger,league of legends,lol,redmercy challenger,challenger grind,redmercy mid,redmercy challenger gameplay,redmercy tilt,tiltmercy,jtm,journey to masters,jtc,journey to challenger season 8,zedmercy,season 9,s9 journey to challenger,redmercy s9,zed,redmercy zed,talon,qiyana,lv qiyana,prestige qiyana,true damage qiyana,qiyana louis vuitton,

Post a Comment

0 Comments