Advertisement

The Transformed Wife - MEGA CHRISTIAN CRINGE

The Transformed Wife - MEGA CHRISTIAN CRINGE The Transformed Wife is INSANELY TERRIBLE! I can't believe people like this actually exist. This transformed wife lady really scares me.
UNBOXING VIDEO -
Discount code: JACLYN for 50% off any single item and free shipping(in the US & Canada)!!! *some exclusions apply*


Very exciting stuff indeed. I should start those who watch my videos "radical homosexuals". Has a good fandom vibe to it. heh, vibe. ok I'm done.

Sub to David ►


Amazon wish list -

Support me on Patreon -

Subscribe to my Vlog channel:


Subscribe to my livestream channel on YouNow:

INSTAGRAM (@JaclynGlenn) ►

TWITTER (@JaclynGlenn) ►

FACEBOOK ►

TWITCH ►

Get my awesome tshirts!
TOUR TICKETS ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE SAME LINK!!



BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: jaclynglenn@gmail.com

Use the email jaclynglenn@gmail.com to donate via PayPal

Send me snail mail! PO BOX listed @

#transformedwife #jesus #christiancringe

the transformed wife,transformed wife,transformedwife,jaclynglenn,atheist,transformed wife response,mr atheist,Rachel Oats,twitter,god is grey,dearmratheist,the transformed wife needs to stop,the transformed wife birth control,the transformed wife tweets,the transformed wife criticism,the transformed wife youtube,christian,christian vs atheist,debate,consent,cringe,christian cringe,that's cringe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments