Advertisement

Time To Spice It Up A Bit

Time To Spice It Up A Bit Great links below !

Stellarium link it's free


Video link on how to find your cross on stellarium


Planetary Linguistics , learn the names of the planets

Vedic Planetary Positions


Word Origins Etymology


Alchemy Library


alchemy website


meet and greet video to connect with others in your part of the world


inside 33 archive


email me @
lvt.nz.hwk.ns@gmail.com
MAILING ADDRESS
LAVETTE HAWKINS
PO BOX 70612
LAS VEGAS NEVADA 89170-0612

Please consider becoming a sponsor or making a donation to this channel . You can use PayPal as money to friends and family using my email address
you can also contact me by email for alternative methods
Thank you to everyone ! I can't do it without you !
Your comments your links your encouragement have helped me more than you could ever know or imagine .

Spice

Post a Comment

0 Comments