Advertisement

Grooming & Risk -- April 3, 2019

Grooming & Risk -- April 3, 2019 Somebody commented on my letting Bow groom me that I did not seem aware of the risk involved. Meanwhile, I have been reading Fooled by Randomness, by Nassim Taleb. In this video, Bow grooms me and I talk about risk. The risk of being in a car accident is pretty high. Most endeavors worth the effort involve risk. Ultimately, we're all going to die anyway. So which risk is worth taking, and what are the risks that make ourlives worth living.

Chimpanzee grooming video,ASMR,Bow the chimp,Bow Katz,Grooming,chimp grooms human,grooming video,Nassim Taleb,Risk,Fooled by randomness,chimpanzee grooms human nose,chimpanzee grooms human face,kindness,chimpanzee grooms human finger,Project Bow,Quaker Parrot,Summer the Quaker parrot,gentle chimpanzee,grooming,ape grooming human,

Post a Comment

0 Comments