Advertisement

SCORPIONS CRUSHING BLOWS - And How to do them(MK11 Guide)

SCORPIONS CRUSHING BLOWS - And How to do them(MK11 Guide) Thanks for watching the video guys and I hope you learned something from it. I really tried to explain these moves and inputs to the best of my ability to help casuals understand how these types of systems work. I might not even be as good or great at performing the moves however I know how they can be done.

Shout out to Neatherealm

Also check out my twitch @ KajinmaHD

As well as my Twitter @ KajinmaHD

All my other social medias basically fall under that same name except my facebook, and snapchat I'll change that eventually.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Again thanks for watching and I hope you guys have a awesome day

mk11 crushing blows,how to do crushing blows,scorpions crushing blows,mk11 guide crushing blows,mk11 fatal blows,mk11 guide to combos,mk11 combo crushing blows,mk11 combo crushing,mk11 crushing,mk11 scorpion,mk11 dlc,mk11 spawn,mk11 joker,scropion,mk11,mortal kombat,mortal kombat krypt 11,mortal kombat 11,

Post a Comment

0 Comments