Advertisement

Minecraft Bedrock Guardian Farm Tips How to Operate Solo Improved Trident System Find North

Minecraft Bedrock Guardian Farm Tips How to Operate Solo Improved Trident System Find North In this video I answer a lot of the common questions I have gotten on my recent Guardian farm video. I explain how to travel to and from the farm in survival the fastest way possible without an Elytra. I explain a better Trident Auto Killer system that replaces the one in my last guide. I also explain how to find North in your world so you can more accurately determine the Northwest corner of your farm when you start to build it.

Minecraft Bedrock Guardian Farm Tips How to Operate Solo,Guardian Farm Tips,How to Operate Solo,Improved,Trident Killer,ZombieCarmanYT,Zombie,Cartman,Zombie Cartman,Tips,North,Solo,Gaming,Minecraft,Bedrock,Guardian XP Farm,How To,Trident,Farm XP,Video Games,Gaems,Survival,OP Guardian Farm,Ice Roads,Boats,Guide,Tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments